Tuesday, December 21, 2010

date: my birthday!

location: library
reason: house com spoit la...

HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO CHAN JIAMIN!!!!!

can't upload pic here..
so short and smple words will be my image..

17 dec

celebrated my advance birthday with jolyn , lp and joer..
and i love their present that they gave!  we have lots of laughter that night!
thank very much to them!

20 dec

celebrated my advance birthday with jl and cz! in the noon..me and c watched NaRNiA!!! and i loves loves loves it! although my  prince peter only appear a few second..but the movie was great..haha! then have a dinner dinner with them..and and and i loves their present also!!!!!! thanks them too!

specially thank Karen for her present! was shock when i rec frm jl!
haha!
i gona to go hm and celebrate with my dearly family!