Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The only source of knowledge is experience.
Albert Einstein

 I find my life was very great.
as in not comparing with those Africa children ..
is like everything went very smoothly at each of every stage i go in my life..
i will meet good people..


when i was born..i met a very great parent!(i always knew that)
when i was study primary.. i met a very great Teacher
when i was study secondary and ITE..i met a lots very great friends..
when i started to work.. i met a very great full timer to forgive my mistake n clumsiness.
when i started to learn cashiering( the things i hate the most) ..i met great people that willing to teach me..
when i working at boutique (first time) ..i met great people that will forgive my mistake and clumsiness again and again! 
...and i hope this great life will follow me whenever that is a new stage in my life..


 i met a lots of great people ..but i haven meet a great man! HAHA!