Tuesday, August 17, 2010



A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
Lou Holtz



internet language is getting weird and weird ...
maybe i just don't understand..
although i always on facebook..
haha
FML= fcuk my life..
TMD= ta ma de
??? sound so weird..
that's why we called internet language???

HAHA!
i proud of myself eh..and my health..
cause i already 3 week non stop working already..
good~ continues work 3 week...21 days.. 
and two days ago..i lost my voice..
that day really suck when i go work!!!!!
by then i know..voice is important when working as promoter  ..
den next day recover without seeing doctor..
maybe that's my tiny good point.won't fall sick easily 
haha :p

today went for lesportsac interview after work at suntec..
though of working full time at sep..
but the manager call me to work part time first...
when time ripe then convert to full
not a bad idea also.. ;p

after interview meet fiona ans Sylvia at braddell mac...
nice few hr with them :D :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
night~